Wednesday, June 25, 2008

A Del.icio.us tour

In pulling out of my tour to Finland, I had a bit of a problem in finding the entry door via Del.icio.us; however, I believe I got there through the tag 'classical' (as in music) which took me to Sibelius, and from there to a host of Finnish surprises. The tags within Finland are comprehensive; the 'films' thought provoking, the Savonlinnan Opera Festival very creative with a different type of art. Within the time I had, I picked up a number of tips on a wide rage of national experiences worth following in future. Naturally, most of the text is in Finnish, but there was enough English to encourage curiosity. The great treat for this traveller was the opportunity to hear the voice of Jean Sibelius, something I did not expect in a crash course tag tour. (What an interesting country!)

No comments: